Wednesday, May 30, 2007

2007-04 Farah's pics

Hi everyone....well since most are sending pics I decided to share this one. This was taken last week at the dinner on the ocassion of Syria's national Day, the girl with me is rania, wife of the Consular..I'll send more after...c you soon

Hi Khalo and every one...sorry I didn't attach the pictures...here you go..

Hi everyone..some pics of me and friends in Montreal and at a wedding I went to yesteday ..Khalo Rassim am going to be in Amman Tuesday, June 12 Inshallah I arrive at 6:00 a.m. in the morning...I tried changing the time of arrival but all Royal Jordanian Flight coming from Canada arrive at this time for the summer season..so sorry if its too early in the morning..I guess we'll have breakfast together at tete's...and Khalo Riad Inhsallah am planning on coming to Dubai around June 27 or something like that..am going to call you ofcourse to confirm and c if u need anything from Canada before I leave!!!!!!!!!!! does anybody need anything..!! ok C you all soooooooonn I love you

Hi khalooooosss, lakan c you soonnnnn and for breakfast I want Msaba7a please hahaha..am telling mama to come also but she has work..I'll try my best to convience here though, baba is doing good, he did his check up and the Dr. said congratulations now u are inshallah free from all what u had.....khalo riad thanx also for teh welcoming I'll c u teher inshallah, I hear its so hot but its ok...take care
Farooj


Hi All..these are pictures with Shadi Jamil the singer, he was in our Embassy last Sunday when we opend 12hrs for the Presidental Referendum, he was in Ottawa to do a concert so he passed by the Embassy to Vote, on his rigth is me and on his let is the Ambassador Jamil Sakr and some employees with me, the second picture is also everyone ith guests..we had fun..c you sooooooon

No comments: